Michele has been a member of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists since 1987. She is a Nationally Certified Master Addiction Specialist with the National Board of Addiction Examiners since 1991. She was a charter member of the American Christian Counseling Association and a four times certified Domestic Violence Treatment Provider for the State of California.
Her private practice specializes in treating families affected by addictions and mood disorders using a 12-step approach. She also became a member of the National Association of Forensic Counselors, as well as the National Association of Female Executives.
She has advanced recovery therapy groups and specializes in mood disorders and marital/relationship issues. Owner of the “Outpatient Institute”, she provides outpatient services to hospitals, clinics, recovery homes and for healthcare professionals in the field of mood disorders and addictions.
- Licensing for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with California Board of Behavioral Science Examiners since 1987
- Member of the California Association for Marriage and Family Therapists since 1987
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse since 1977 in New Mexico and California. License is active in California currently
- Master Addictions Therapist licensed through the National Board of Addiction Examiners of Forensic since Nov. 1996
- Master Recovery Life Coach & Founder of Recovery Life Coaching School June 2011
- LMFT#23607, RN# 322756, MAC#B5303 are all active licenses